Yesterday, I presented at Oracle Day 2011 Istanbul. It was taken place in Swiss Hotel. I found opportunity to talk with my friends in TROUG and some readers of my blog. There was a huge interest to the event which contains 9 parallel sessions. As usual, our (TROUG) sessions were the favorites for the technical staff. Thanks to Oracle Turkey, we gave our presentations at one of the biggest conference rooms in Swiss Hotel, and we managed to fill the room.
Oracle Day 2011 Istanbul will be take place at Swiss Hotel, Istanbul on November 1st. It’s the most essential, can’t-miss business and technology event of the year. You will get a chance to see the latest development in Oracle’s public and private cloud computing solutions and how the power of simplicity can change your IT to a force that drives business innovation.
You can find the event details and register at Oracle Events Website.
Thanks to Oracle Turkey, 6 members of TROUG will be presenting in Oracle Day 2011. I’m one of them. I’ll give a presentation about Oracle Application Express. I’ll try to give a brief introduction about Oracle APEX in 30 minutes.
Here’s the agenda (in Turkish).
Presentations of TROUG Members:
- Oracle Cloud G’nin Gidişi C’nin Gelişi by Zekeriya Besiroglu (Oracle ACE)
- Data Mining in 30 Minutes by Husnu Sensoy (Oracle ACE Director, DBA of the year 2009) – Have I mentioned that each presentation will take only 30 mins? 🙂
- Rapid Application Development Tool: Oracle APEX by Gokhan Atil (Oracle ACE)
- What has Exadata changed? by Ferhat Sengonul (Oracle ACE)
- Data Integration in Heterogeneous Environments by Gurcan Orhan – Gurcan is honored as Oracle Excellence Awards, Technologist of the Year 2011 Enterprise Architect.
- Forgotten Features by H. Tonguc Yılmaz (Oracle ACE)
6 presentations, 4 Oracle ACEs, 1 ACE Director, 1 Technologist of the Year: Too good to be true 🙂 All presentations of TROUG members will be in Turkish. I believe that it will be a wonderful event for all Turkish Oracle users.